Brazilian Footbal (Soccer) Day Camp
Recommended for players from 11 to 17 years old . Implementation of the official BFUT tactical software “Football Made in Brazil”
As a result of success, players gain self-confidence to face new challenges on the field. As the team builds character, players become better prepared to tolerate mistakes. Eventually, the players learn from those mistakes and improve periodically.
And the BFUT tryout process to identify players with potential to be professional and become a resident full time student in our Center of education in Brazil playing for our Club the F.C. Jarinu
The Day Camp Program is recommended to players interested to improve their individual technical skills combined with the introduction of the tactical concepts in game situation and condition.
The program consists of 30 hours of education divided into 5 days – 6 hours a day (Boys and Girls). This program is offered in a team basis. The major goal is to provide the specific curriculum to the team age group, educating the coach and the players at the same time, defining the concepts that to be emphasized during the 3 month season, coach and players will speak the same educational soccer language, and they'll be able to keep developing themselves after the program is over. The players will learn tactical variations and different kinds of pressure.
AM - 8:00AM to 11:00AM or 9:00 to 12:00 (noon)
PM – 1:00 to 4:00 or 5:00PM to 8:00PM (if the weather is too hot)
The BFUT educator goes to your town. Offered all year around
The camp coordinator will receive with no cost the BFUT level 4 License course on line , the Book:” The Principles of Brazilian Soccer “by Thadeu Goncalves and the season planning handbook specific by age group.
The major goals to accomplish in this program:
- The complete development of the 12 technical abilities of soccer
- Development and improvement of the body coordination, fast reaction, agility and elasticity
- Development of the mental speed
- Complete development of the tactical system 4-4-2 in diamond and the variations . Compactness and the speeds of the game
- Introduce nutritional and psychological concepts.
- Establish a long term training schedule for player development.
- Improve player’s ability to read the game.
- Implement the following tactical concepts: four basic aspects of Brazilian soccer, types of pressure, inside and outside penetration, and compactness (speeds of the game).
- Advancement of functional training ( tactical schemes) methods for defenders, midfields and attackers.
- Organization Meeting – Brazilian Soccer Philosophy
- Coordination and speed of reaction analysis - Brazilian Soccer Warm up
- Technical analysis
- Tactical analysis (speed of thought) – 4 basic aspects of Brazilian Soccer
- Game (11v11) – Implementation of the four basic aspects of Brazilian Soccer and analyze of the speed of thought
- Technical aspects (Defenders) -1 v1 and 2v2 – Technical development and game situation
- Application on the field 11v11 (man to man marking, kinds of pressure)
- Speed of the game (Theoretical explanation on field).
- Development of the player’s individual abilities.
- Speed of reaction/coordination (Circuit Training).
- Learning how to read the game
- Futsal – Implementation of the 3v3 (Alternate futsal/reading game)
- Zone Marking – Game 11v11 – Kinds of Pressure
- Game 1
- Technical Aspects (Midfielders) – Passing/trapping under pressure
- 4 goals and 4 teams game (Permanent switching point of attack)
- 4v4 (Learning how to play back to the opposite goal). Game conditions 11v11 (Shooting)
- Lecture – Building from the back – 4-4-2 (Diamond) – Carlos Alberto Parreira
- Circulation of the midfielders (8v8)
- Switching point of attack with effective penetration (11v11)
- Game 2
- Field – Technical aspects (Forwards) Brazilian warm-up with ball
- Crossing – Finishing.
- Different scoring situations
- (7v7) Offensive circulation and defensive rotation
- Crossing and finishing (4 balls).
- 1 touch game and curve balls (barefoot)
- Inside and outside penetration strategies
- Game 3
- Carioca System (Organizing the team’s pace)
- 11v11 Game – Implementation of the inside/outside penetration
- Beginning of the individual player analysis
- Final competition
- 11v11 Final Game
- Player Assessment
- Conclusion of Day Camp
General Information and Costs
- A minimum of 24 players per camp ( 50% of the concepts is done in a 11v11 game condition)
- One Educator (Coach)
- Quality facilities at the team's location
- Room and board for BFUT Educator - Could be at home of the Camp educator or hotel
- Daily transportation at the designated location
- Necessary equipment (balls, flags, ropes, cones, vests, first aid kit, and water cooler)
- Local marketing for potential players, parents and coaches.
- Transportation fee – air line ticket up to 350.00
- Provide a BFUT Level 1 or level 2 Educator - Top quality educators from our coaching staff teaching the Brazilian soccer methodology.
- BFUT is responsible to provide transportation in and out to the location.- after $350.00 fee
- Provide the team / club with the Level 4 license on line course to the Club - Camp coordinator and the level 3 for the Brazilian soccer day camp. This allows the team coach (educator) to reapply the concepts during the season.
- One BFUT practice T Shirt per participant.
$265 per player, $250.00 per extra coach.