Individual Professional Training - Boca Raton - Florida - USA
IPT program gives players the opportunity to experience the Brazilian philosophy in a full time basis as a pro level or in preparation to be seen by College Scouts.
The players signed to this program will have full time supervision by the BFUT staff and train in the BFUT Center of Training in Boca Raton, FL.
The players will stay at the BFUT Residence under adult supervision. They will be training on a full time basis. Two sessions a day, plus the game analyzes in the afternoon. The AM sessions focuses in the physical and technical individual development – Sessions are at the Beach or at the BFUT fields.
It is a combination of understanding what is necessary to become a professional player by being in a full time training routine. This is a weekly program – 7 days – 6 nights. Players will eat balanced meals based on BFUT nutritional recommendations – Cultural experience and the opportunity to meet players and people from many other countries – Social experience.
The players will have the opportunity to learn some Portuguese (will be used in their next step- IPT –Brazil) the players will be able to apply at the end of the week all the concepts worked during the week. A friendly game will be set up.
The BFUT staff will analyze the player and at the end of the program will receive a complete player assessment, recommending the next 3 months training program.
Recommended for players 14 to 20 years old - Male and Female
The major goals to accomplish in this program:
- Interaction with the BFUT Pro Staff and the players from the BFUT High Performance team
- Receiving an individual training program of the Brazilian soccer philosophy
- Advanced Tactical systems, schemes and strategies
- Quality of players and quality of friendly games.
- Complete player development to participate in tryouts for high schools , youth pro clubs, pro clubs and / or in high level universities
- Determine the level of the player and set up a program for his/her full development.
- Provide the players with specialized practices such as futsal, beach soccer, weight-lifting, and physical activities.
- Give the player the opportunity to advance towards a professional career in soccer.
- Assistance in Sports Management – Defining objectives to each player.
- Orientation in Sports Nutrition. BFUT does apply the same nutrition guides as the Los Angeles Galaxy , recommending the Herb life products
- Sports Medicine – Learn how to prevent injuries and how to treat them when it is necessary.
- Sports psychology – The balance – Athlete – Human Being and citizens of the world – promote and educate PEACE.
Afternoon Player analyzes – Physical and Technical
Evening Technical - Tactical
Morning Beach – Physical –Technical
Afternoon Player Analyzes
Evening Technical –Tactical - Scrimmaging
Morning Technical Defensive
Afternoon Game Analysis
Evening Tactical – Scrimmaging
Morning Beach – Technical - Midfield
Morning Technical - Attack
Afternoon Dead balls – Strategies
Morning Game or Futsal
Afternoon Game or Futsal
Morning Player assessment
Afternoon End of the program
Information and Costs
- Transfer in and out from the airport – Fort Lauderdale/Miami to the BFUT Residence.
- Room (triple accommodation maximum) and board (lunch and dinner) during the stay in Boca Raton.
- One (minimum) futsal practice per week.
- Eight (minimum) practices per week.
- Play one game per week.
- Analyze at least 1 professional game per week (TV)
- Provide laundry service for training uniforms, personal clothing – Laundry machine
- All ground transportation in Florida.
- Direct supervision provided by Level 1 BFUT pro Staff
- Medical assistance for minor injuries and medical observations _ Parents must provide their insurance information.
- Internet access.
- Cable system with all the Soccer (football channels)
- Application must be completed least 30 days prior to the first day of the program.
THIS COST DOES NOT INCLUDE AIRFARE
The IPT Florida Program is offered on a weekly or monthly basis. Players can stay for minimal 2 weeks or a full year.
Monthly - $2,000.00
Weekly - $750.00