This product is recommended to players from age 6 to 12 years old (Boys and Girls). The program consists of 15 hours of education and implementation of the official BFUT methodology. The goal of this program is to develop player’s intelligence, allowing them have a better decision making during the variety of situations they will face during a soccer game.
-The Half Day Camp program is the first step of the BFUT methodology. It is divided in the U8 (4v4 positioning), U10( 7v7 positioning), and U12 ( 9v9 positioning) age groups. Each age group has a specific curriculum and specific tactical positioning which will be taught by Bfut educators to the athletes, parents, and coaches who will also have the chance to become a soccer educator
The camp consists of 3 hours of education during five days or one weekend. During the program, players will learn why, when and how to apply each one of the 12 techniques and their 4 phases in a combination with coordination exercises.
Coordinator’s responsibilties – 24 per camp per period (24 players AM with BFUT Supervision and 24 players with the participation of the parents taking the Level 3 BFUT License).
- Quality facilities at the team’s location
- Room and board for BFUT’s coaching staff
- Daily transportation at the designated location
- Providing the necessary equipment (balls, flags, ropes, cones, vests, first aid kit, and water cooler)
- Local marketing for potential players, parents and coaches.
- Level 2 or 3 BFUT educator – Top quality educators from our coaching staff teaching the BFUT Institute of Soccer methodology.
- BFUT is responsible for providing transportation in and out of the location. – Flight arrangements
- Provide the team / club with the Level 3 BFUT license on line to each 12 students, the license handbook and the lesson plans of the curriculum for the specific age group for the 3 month season. It allows the team coach (educator) to reapply the concepts during the season.
- One T-Shirt per participant
- 10% of the camp revenue back as a fund raiser.
$125 per player
$125 extra educator taking the level 4 course at the camp