The Level 3 Educator Course Soccer is the first step in becoming an Educator. This level will introduce future educators to the Brazilian Philosophy through the BFUT methodology. The Student will receive a package containing the educational videos and the level 3 manual.
The Level 3 course is offered in four different ways:
1- Online Course
2- Half Day Camp
3- Soccer Clinic
4- A combination of the online course with the Half Day Camp or Soccer Clinic
Weekend Clinic – Combines coaches and players` training.
Half Day Camp is recommended only for players. The Camp`s coordinator will have a full scholarship players program half day camp.
In all of the cases above, the student (educator) will receive the educational video and the Level 3 manual.
Level 3 Educator
The Level 3 program consists of 40 total hours of education divided into practical (in case of clinic and/or Half Day Camp) and theory (including the educational manual, which will prepare the student for the daily challenges of an soccer educator)
The BFUT Level 3 course is recommended to the following cases:
- Youth coaching level
- High school coaches
- Club coaches
- Parents interested in supporting their child’s development
- Any coach interested in understanding the Brazilian Educational Philosophy
The course content may acquired in our online platform or the student may host training sessions at their location.
The Objective of the Bfut Level 3 License is to:
- Introduce the Educational Methodology of Brazilian Philosophy
- Minimize the costs for Educators who wish to learn the online course content at the comfort of their home.
- Offer students the opportunity to learn the 4 phases of the 12 techniques of the game of the compactness and positioning for all age groups.
Students will receive the official Bfut manual and the instructional videos to study for a period of 30 days
Students will request the final exam (which consists of 15 questions) and as soon as they complete the 30 days study period, if approved, they will receive the BFUT Level 3 diploma, and the invitational letter to take the Level 2 Educator.
Basic Level 3 Course Content
In the Level 3 License Course you will learn the introduction concepts of:
- Tactical I – Contrasts of Schools
- Tactical II – Philosophy of Brazilian Soccer
- Sports Management I – Lesson Plan
- Sports Nutrition I
- Sports Medicine I – Prevention and curative procedures to injuries
- Sports Psychology I – Educator personalities and goals to be achieved
- Sports Physiology I – Body coordination and elasticity
- Sports Physiology II – Fast reaction and Agility
- Technical Abilities I – Passing and Receiving Four Heights of the Ball
- Technical Abilities II – Trapping
- Technical Abilities III – Shooting
- Technical Abilities IV – Short crossing – Long crossing – Finishing
- Technical Abilities V – Offensive – Defensive Heading
- Technical Abilities VI – Anticipation – Dribbling – Feinting
- Tactical V – 1×1 Defensive and Offensive
- Tactical VI – The most common game situation 2v1 – Outside penetration
- Tactical VII – Compactness and introduction to positioning of the players
General Information and Costs
Participants will receive:
- The BFUT Level 3 Educational Diploma
- The Level 3 Full Manual, for consistent research sent by email (Printable)
- Coaches course available – Level 3 -$125
- Quality and safety facilities at the team’s location
- Room and board for BFUT’s coaching staff (can be home stay)
- Daily transportation at the designated location
- Providing the necessary equipment (balls, flags, ropes, cones, vests, first aid kit, and water cooler)
For the Level 3 online, please click the bottom register now below and enjoy the most educational program online available in the market.