BFUT Cycle of Education for Players
BFUT- Instituto Brasileiro de Futebol since 1991, has been observing, analyzing and implementing the progressive educational cycle for Players. BFUT educates the unpredictable and “beautiful” Brazilian soccer through the BFUT methodology. BFUT is one of the only institutions in the world with an educational curriculum for players of all ages and levels. With the educational curriculum, players have the opportunity to develop from U6 to competitive club, high school, college and even professional players.
BFUT’s methodology has proved to be very effective in empowering players around the world. Players develop a faster thought process with a more unpredictable style of play on the field. The BFUT methodology is divided into 3 curriculums:
- Development Curriculum – U6 to U11 (FIFA recommendation)
- Competitive Curriculum – U12 to U17 (FIFA recommendation)
- Professional or College Placement – U18 to U23 (FIFA recommendation)
The BFUT methodology is taught through the BFUT programs. The BFUT programs for players are divided in Team Programs and Individual Programs:
– The programs are implemented in a group basis (usually 22 to 24 players). A BFUT educator will apply the methodology (through the program) at the team’s location.
- Brazilian Football (Soccer) Half Day Camp – 15 hours of education (during a week) AM or Evening sessions (can be done in combination with Level 4 BFUT educator license). We provide specific age group curriculum – Physical, Technical, Tactical (positioning) Psychological, Nutritional and Social. Age recommended 6 to 11 years old. Implementation of the official BFUT curriculum.
- Brazilian Football (Soccer) Day Camp – 30 hours of education (during a week) AM and Afternoon sessions (can be done in combination with Level 4 BFUT educator license). We provide specific age group curriculum – Physical, Technical, Tactical (positioning) Psychological, Nutritional and Social. Age recommended 12 to 17 years old. Implementation of the official BFUT tactical software “Football Made in Brazil”.
– A BFUT educator conducts the program at a designated location. Players can attend any program in both BFUT Centers of Education (Boca Raton, Florida USA and Jarinu São Paulo Brazil). Please look at the upcoming programs at BFUT’s home page.
- Brazilian Football (Soccer) Residential Camp – 48 hours of education (during a week) Offered twice a year summer and winter break. Location: Boca Raton Florida USA.
- Individual Professional Training (IPT) USA – One week to 3 months program training and playing games for the BFUT and FC Boca Raton and or local partner clubs in Boca Raton, FL staying at the BFUT Residence. Available to players from ages 14 to 18 years old (only male). Individual Practical Training (IPT) Florida, USA – Cycle 1 – Sept to Nov – Cycle 2 – Jan 5th to March 31th. This program offered student visa for high school or ESL (English as Second Language at http://www.academichs.com) preparation for college scholarship and preparation for professional try outs.
- Individual Professional Training (Residential) Brazil – Two weeks minimum to six months training and playing games for our pro club Esporte Clube Atibaia in the city of Atibaia, São Paulo. Available to players from ages 16 to 23 years old (only male). From January 15th to December 15th of each year.
Note: Professional try outs and contracts offered to high quality players.
- Individual Professional Training (IPT) Brazil – One week or more training and playing games in Jarinu São Paulo, Brazil at the BFUT Center of Training. Summer Program.