Recommended for players age 6 to18 years old (Boys and Girls). 15 hours of education implementation of the official BFUT FUTSAL curriculum and develop the player’s intelligence to identify and apply the best decision available with or without pressure. This program is offered in conjunction with the Level 3 BFUT FUTSAL educator course. The educators will learn to apply the concepts with the players practicing.
The FUTSAL soccer clinic program is the first step of the BFUT methodology. It is recommended for all age groups. Each age group has a specific curriculum and specific tactical positioning to be taught to the athletes and the parent coaches/coaches to become a soccer educator. The educator (coach) of the team will be able to use the concepts during the team season after the camp is done, because the application of the concepts will follow a season planning and with a vertical educational integration. It is done during holidays or during the weekends. We provide an individual tutorial assistance and adjust to their speed of learning.
This camp consists of 15 hours of education during 3 days. In this program, players will learn why, when and how to apply each one of the ten techniques of soccer combined with the development of the coordination without the ball.
The progressive education of the positioning on and off the ball from 1v1 to 5v5 based on the BFUT methodology. Because of success, players gain self-confidence to face new challenges on the court and on the field. As the team builds character, players become better prepared to tolerate mistakes. Eventually, the players learn from those mistakes and continually improve.
The major goals to accomplish in this program:
- Introduce Body Coordination with movement applicable during the game and help the players to be able to prepare to make a technical decision under pressure
- Application of the 10 techniques of Futsal and its phase I including specific technical steps to understand how to maintain consistency.
- Apply the concept of speed of thought (4 Basic Aspects)
- Introduce team positioning on the field. 1v1 and to 5v5 defensive-offensive
- Improve self-esteem, patience, commitment, confidence
- Teach how to read a game. Mental Speed
- Implement the 4 individual abilities of a player.
- Understanding the different types of penetration
- Player analysis
- Lower body and global coordination – Brazilian warm up
- Technical development – 4 heights and 4 game situations – Passing- receiving and trapping
- Tactical positioning analogy
- Speed of thought – 4 basic aspects of Brazilian soccer
- Game condition – apply the concepts in the specific age group and the game situationsto be developed.
- Brazilian warm – up with the ball
- Application in the technical circuit training – 4 heights game situation – developing marking and attacking abilities 1v1
- Introduction and development of the team – compactness in box and diamond
- Warm up with the ball – understanding the diamond position
- Dribbling and anticipation techniques
- Phase II – fast reaction of the technique
- Phase III – game situation – 4 balls game
- 2v2 – outside penetration
- World Cup
- Short crossing – finishing – Introduction
- Phase I – development
- Phase III – game situation
- 3v3 and foot communication – types of penetration
- 4v4 movement of the team
- World Cup II – 4v4
- Final gamesand competition
- Individual competitions shooting- penalty kick – 1v1
- Team competitions – 2 balls – weak foot – 2/3 touches
Information and Costs
Provide 30 players (Minimum) 2 gyms
Minimum 3 educators taking the level BFUT FUTSAL course.
Two educators (coaches) from the club will have a scholarship
- Quality facilities at the team’s location
- Room and board for BFUT’s coaching staff
- Daily transportation at the designated location
- Providing the necessary equipment (balls, flags, ropes, cones, vests, first aid kit, and water cooler)
- Local marketing for potential players, parents and coaches.
- Bfut educator Level 1 or 2 teaching the BFUT Institute Soccer methodology.
- BFUT is responsible for provide transportation in and out to the location. – Flight arrangements
- Provide the team / club with the Level 3 course handbook and the outline of the curriculum. This allows the team educator (coach) to reapply the concepts during the season.
$ 95 per player
$125 extra educator taking the BFUT FUTSAL License course at the camp