Half Day Camp
Recommended for players from 6 to12 years old (Boys and Girls). 15 hours of education implementation of the official BFUT Methodology and developing the player’s intelligence to identify and apply the best decision available with or without pressure.
The Half Day Camp Program is the first step of the BFUT methodology. It is divided in the U8 ( 4v4 positioning), U10( 7v7 positioning), and U12 ( 9v9 positioning) age groups. Each age group has a specific curriculum and specific tactical positioning to be taught to the athletes and the parent coaches/coaches (to become a soccer educator). The coach of the team will be able to use the concepts during the team season after the camp is done. The application of the concepts will follow a season planning and with a vertical educational integration. It is done during holidays or during the summer. We provide an individual tutorial assistance and adjust to their speed of learning.
This camp consists of 3 hours of education during five days or weekends. In this program, players will learn why, when and how to apply each one of the 12 techniques and their 4 phases combined with the development of the coordination without the ball.
The progressive education of the positioning on and off the ball from 1v1 to the tactical positioning related to their age group ( 4v4 , 7v7 or 9v9) based on the BFUT methodology. Because of success, players gain self-confidence to face new challenges on the field. As the team builds character, players become better prepared to tolerate mistakes. Eventually, the players learn from those mistakes and continually improve.
Objectives – The major goals to accomplish in this program:
Introduce Body Coordination with movement applicable during the game and help the players to be able to prepare to make the best technical decision under pressure
Application of the 12 techniques of soccer and its phase I including specific technical steps to understand how to maintain consistency.
Apply the concept of mental speed (4 Basic Aspects)
Introduce team positioning on the field. 1v1 and to 5v5 (including the keeper) defensive-offensive
Improve self-esteem, patience, commitment, confidence
Teach how to read a game. Mental Speed
Implement the 4 individual abilities of a player.
Understanding the different types of penetration.
- Player Analysis
- Lower body and Global coordination – Brazilian warm up
- Technical development – 4 heights and 4 game situations – Passing- Receiving and trapping
- Tactical positioning analogy
- Speed of thought – 4 basic aspects of Brazilian soccer
- Game condition – Apply the concepts in the in the 5v5 game condition for Futsal
- Brazilian warm – up with the ball
- Application in the Technical Circuit training – 4 heights
- Game Situation – developing marking and attacking abilities 1v1
- Introduction and development of the team – compactness
- Warm up with the ball – understanding the diamond position
- Dribbling and Anticipation techniques
- Phase II – Fast reaction of the technique
- Phase III – Game situation – 4 balls game
- 2v2 – outside penetration
- World Cup
- Short crossing – finishing – Introduction
- Phase I – Development
- Phase III – Game situation
- 3v3 and foot communication – Types of penetration
- 4v4 movement of the team
- World Cup II – 4v4
- Final gamesand Competition
- Individual Competitions Shooting- Penalty Kick – 1v1
- Team competitions – 2 balls – weak foot – 2/3 touches
- Closing Ceremony – elect the best player per age group
Information and Costs
Coordinator’s – 24 per camp per period (24 players AM with BFUT Supervision and 24 players Evening with the participation of the parents taking the Level 4 BFUT License).
- Quality facilities at the team’s location
- Room and board for BFUT’s coaching staff
- Daily transportation at the designated location
- Providing the necessary equipment (balls, flags, ropes, cones, vests, first aid kit, and water cooler)
- Local marketing for potential players, parents and coaches.
- Level 2 or 3 BFUT educator – Top quality educators from our coaching staff teaching the BFUT Institute of Soccer methodology.
- BFUT is responsible to provide transportation in and out to the location. – Fly arrangements
- Provide the team / club with the Level 4 BFUT license on line to each 12 students, the license handbook and the lesson plans of the curriculum for the specific age group for the 3 months season . It allows the team coach (educator) to reapply the concepts during the season.
- One T-Shirt per participant
- 10% of the camp revenue back as a funding raising
$125 per player
$125 extra educator taking the level 4 course at the camp
Note: The registration of the players can be done thru the BFUT site. The club will be responsible to promote the camp.